Thursday 13 March 2014

While Arsenal Where Losing To Bayern, Striker Bendtner Was Drunk And Masturbating In A Taxi Car

On tuesday night as Arsenal were being kicked out of the Champions league by defending champions Bayern Munich, Striker Nicklas Bendtner was out in home town Copenhagen drinking himself into a stupour.
Bendtner had played for his country, Denmark last week against england, was said to have enterred a taxi with friends after a night out and started rubbing himself against the door of the taxi while his pants was unbuttoned.
The taxi man further revealed that the Danish forward then later removed his belt and whipping the cab while calling the taxi man a little whore, The cabbie was so concerned that he called the police.
The taxi driver said: They were pretty drunk," the 47-year-old taxi driver told BT. "I got out of the car to put the bike stand on the back of the cab, and Bendtner and two of the others climbed into the back seat. When I sat back down I saw that the taxi radio had been kicked loose and was dangling down. They'd also taken some of my personal belongings that had been lying between the seats and, when I asked to have them back, Bendtner completely freaked out.
"He said that, if he was not so famous, he would have smacked me, and he called me a 'little fat pig'. I asked him to leave the car – I had to ask them three times, and said I'd have to call the police if they didn't.
"
"He stood at the back of the car and rubbed up against the side window after unbuttoning his pants while he whipped the cab with his belt and shouted he wanted to 'fuck me'," he added. "I've had drunks and alcoholics in my cab in Copenhagen over the last 25 years, but I've never experienced anything like this."

Bendtner, has not played for arsenal since 2 February but started for Denmark against England last week.
READ MORE:  http://news.naij.com/61680.html

No comments:

Post a Comment